2019 Yamaha F175 In-Line 4 - 25" Shaft
Call for Price
There’s a good reason why the legendary Yamaha F150 is the best-selling 150-horsepower four stroke of all time. Powerful, light, nimble and compact, boaters know that its proven reliability is unmatched for everything from pontoons to flats boats to deep-V hulls. That record of performance spawned a remarkable family line that continues with the F175 and F200. Now, more boaters can enjoy Yamaha’s technologically advanced I-4 line than ever before. Whether your rigging is digital or mechanical, the entire lineup is compatible with your control preference. It’s just one of the ways the I-4 line keeps getting better and better, year after year.
- Impressive Power-to-Weight: A proven 16-valve DOHC In-Line design, with four valves per cylinder maximizes efficiency and power. It also streamlines design, giving the F200 class-leading power-to-weight and making the F175 nearly 30 pounds lighter than its closest 1.7-liter competitor.
- Optimum Power: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Fours (except F150 Mechanical).
- Two-Stroke Performance from a Four Stroke: Four valves per cylinder maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering the utmost in clean, quiet power and performance.
- Quick Acceleration: A 10mm Offset Crankshaft allows for larger intake volume design. Four tuned intake tubes boost torque in low and mid-speed ranges for quick acceleration.
- Powerful Hole Shot: The Composite Intake Manifold is a lightweight, compact design, making these engines very versatile. Long Tube Intake Tracks are tuned to increase airflow, boosting low-end and midrange torque. This means a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. Even with all this responsive power, an air silencer box and surge tank reduce air intake noise and air turbulence for smoother operation.
- Incredible Low and Mid-Range Torque: Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) advances or slows the camshaft timing based on engine load and RPM, improving intake and exhaust efficiency and boosting torque in the 2,000 to 3,500 RPM range
- Corrosion Resistance: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha In-Line Four-Stroke engines.
- Better Lubrication: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- To-the-Second Timing: A direct drive system with valves that are activated directly from the camshafts for more precise valve timing control. Rocker arms and adjustments are elminated for increased reliability and less maintenance.
- Minimal Vibration: Twin counterbalancing shafts minimize engine vibration for a smooth ride.
- Protection from the Elements: All Yamaha In-Line Four models feature a proven cowling drain system, to easily and efficiently drain away any water that enters the cowling during normal engine operation. Incoming air is routed through a labyrinth of passages that trap and drain water before it enters the engine's intake, for maximum reliabilty.
- Repower Ready: 26-inch mounting centers and a bolt pattern that matches previous two strokes make In-Line Fours flexible for most repowers
- Better Charging: With up to 50-amp alternators, our In-Line Fours provide plenty of power for a range of electronics, which comes handy, now that they're all compatible with digital controls
- Extended Trim: Extended Trim Range delivers better acceleration-to-plane and top-end speed. The tilt range is a full 70° for tilting the engine above the waterline.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Quieter Operation: Yamaha's Shift Dampener System greatly reduces the noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a special design and components, much of the force of shifting is absorbed, resulting in far quieter and smoother operation.
- The F175 is 30 pounds lighter than its closest 1.7-liter competitor, but it still delivers breathtaking acceleration, midrange punch and impressively smooth performance. It’s compatible with either mechanical controls or digital controls.
- Available for digital (Command Link Plus®) or mechanical controls
- Only 483 pounds (20” shaft model)
- Available in 20” or 25” shafts
- A 50-amp alternator to power an array of onboard electronics
- Engine Type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 2.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 96 x 96.2mm (3.78 x 3.79in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 175 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 50 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight*: 221 kg (487 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 87
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 16
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: NGK-LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 50 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 4.5L/4.3L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.86:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 25" shaft 220 kg (485 lb)
- Mounting Centers: 26"
- Steering Angle (maximum): 32° from center, either direction
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year Limited Pleasure Boat - 1 Year Limited Commercial
- Engine Type
- Inline 4
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.78 x 3.79 in. (96 x 96.2mm)
- Shaft Length
- 25 in.
- 487 lb. (221 kg)
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 175 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 1.86:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Fuel Induction
- 50 Amp
- Limited 3 Year Limited Pleasure Boat - 1 Year Limited Commercial