2019 Triton Boats 1860 MVX Sportsman
Call for Price
1860 MVX Sportsman
- Overall Length: 19 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 84 in.
- Bottom Width: 60 in.
- Deadrise: 7 deg.
- Hull Gauge: .100
- Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Livewell Capacity: 15 gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gal.
- Recommended Horsepower Range: 40-90
- Approximate Hull Weight: 1440 lb.
- Total Persons Capacity: 4 persons
- Custom-fit trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded rectangular tube frame
- Swing Away Tongue Jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- 13" Silver Directional Wheels w/ Radial Tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright Load Guides
- 8 - 3,500 Lumen LED Lights around the Front Deck
- 2 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Onboard DC generator for running shooting lights
- Bilge Pump
- Minn Kota Power Drive 55lb
- Custom Rear Deck Seat Cushion
- Aluminum Center Console with Wind Screen and Glovebox
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/railing, rail-mounted drink & arrow holders, 3 seat pedestal bases, 8 super-bright (5K lumens each) LED spotlights & trolling motor access hatch
- Durable, Baked on Powder Coated Forest Green Finish
- Vertical Rod Holders
- Recessed Trolling Motor Pedal
- Bow Storage
- 3 - Bow & 2 -Aft Seat Bases
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
Power and Performance
- Steering Wheel
Safety and Comfort
- 5-Year Hull Warranty
- Flotation Meets or Exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Built In Horn Assembly
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Lockable Storage
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- NMMA Certification
- 5052 Aluminum
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Woodland Camo
NOTES:*See your local Triton dealer for full details on Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty. Boat may be shown with optional equipment not included in sale price. Triton Boats reserves the right to make changes in products and pricing without prior notice. Dealer determines final price. TM/® are trademarks/registered trademarks of Triton® Boats, LLC or its affiliates or suppliers.
- Max HP
- 90 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 6 in.
- 84 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1440 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 gal.